MiniAive can be carried in 2 different ways to suit your situation:
- Straight Down
The most convenient way for carrying a bag, easiest to pick up and take off again. Simply put the strap over one of your shoulders and let the bag hang straight down from the strap.
- Across the Chest
Provide slightly more stability and comfort than Straight Down. Wear the strap across your chest by placing the strap, overhead, onto the shoulder on the opposite side of the bag. Let the strap run diagonally across your body.
When changing between the 2 position, use the Strap Up! system to adjust to the carrying strap to suit you. For details on how to use Strap Up! system, please see the next topic.
Before using your bag for the first time, make sure you set up your bag as follows.
- Pull the Strap Up! Tab (the triangle end of the strap) through the pulley, all the way down until the it reaches the bag body.
- Using Cam Buckle on the opposite side to release enough strap length to comfortably carry MiniAive straightdown from your shoulder.
When using Strap Up! system, simply follow these 2 simple rules:
- When wearing the bag straight down from your shoulder, make sure to pull on the Strap Up! tab all the way down till the triangle reaches the bag body. This will shorten the strap to the length you selected during set up.
- If you're wearing the bag across the chest, simply lift the lever on the Strap Up! Pulley. The strap should run free and lengthen until the Strap Up! Tab (the triangle end of the strap) hits the pulley and stop. The strap should lengthen enough for you to comfortably wear the MiniAive across your chest. Pull the Strap Up! Tab to adjust the fit until you feel comfortable.
Remember, for quick strap adjustment to suit different posture you can simply and quickly adjust you strap length at any time by simply pulling the Strap Up! Tab or lifting the Strap Up! Pulley. For more permanent strap length adjustment (ie. different users) please remember to use the Cam Buckle.
When opening the QuickDraw Access Flap, simply folds it onto itself. The lining of the flap features a thin strip of Velcro-compatible fabric that will lightly grip the flap in place.
Crafted from a blend of high quality, durable materials, MiniAive is one tough cookie. However, we all need a little Tender, Love and Care (TLC) every now and then. Just follow these simple steps and your LittleAive will be shinning once again!
- For the Polar Skin areas, simply use damp cloth soaked in warm soap water to lightly wipe the surface.
- For Nylon area, use damp cloth soaked in water to lightly wipe the surface.
- For Raincoat surfaces, use damp cloth soaked in water to lightly wipe the surface, take care not scratch the surface.
- Leave MiniAive in a cool, well ventilated place to dry. Do not blow dry or subject it to heat.
In step 1-3 try and avoid using tissue paper instead of cloth, as it may leave tissue pulp on the surface of MiniAive, marring its good looks!